1. Ainsley, looking at my toes and doing her best imitation of Yoda: It's polish you have. I like it.
2. What you get when bad behavior meets a sarcastic sense of humor:
It's probably not a good sign that this made me laugh.
3. Even Dolly - this one's named Susie -- is catching potty training fever (or maybe the boys gave her a swirly?).
4. I'm not breaking my heat related whine-fast, but I am simply pointing out a fact: The temperature reading at the bank across the street read 113 this afternoon.
5. Blogger's spell check feature has ceased to work for me. This is unrelated to the fact that I have lost any ability to proofread so much as my my first name and get it right. I don't know who or what to blame, but, believe me, I'm working on it.
6. June has been a month of firsts: John can swim, John can jump off the diving board, Kolbe can dive, John lost his first tooth, and Tim shaved his head:
7. I know it's been a good first month of summer when I realize July is nearly upon us and get just a little bit sad.
Head over to Jen's to add your Seven Quick Takes.