Thursday, December 03, 2009

Peanut Butter - A Formidable Foe

Another quiet moment alerts me to the fact that around here, quiet spells disaster or at least Big whoppin' mess!! Sure enough, John is armed and dangerous, but smiling that he was able to consume so much protein and style his hair to boot.

Post Script: While I was busy writing about John's antics, boy wonder wasn't idle. I hit the "Publish Post" button and ran off to find John standing in a pedestal sink full of water and rifling through the medicine cabinet. A strange humming alerted me to the fact that Daddy's electric razor was running. Most alarming, I found one baby aspirin floating in the debris. A quick call to Dave assured me that only one pill was loose.

My interrogation produced mixed results.

Me: Did you eat anything?
John: No!
Me: Are you sure you didn't eat anything?
John: No!

Nero fiddled while Rome burned. So easy to understand these days.

No comments: