In the past 24 hours I have:
1. Written a sappy post about enjoying quality time with your kids when they are sick. The Pollyanna in me was trying to adopt a "glass is half full" mindset while the household consisted of:
1. A teenager with strep.
2. A nine-year-old and a baby with virulent stomach bugs.
3. A three-year-old in fine form and full of energy.
2. Succumbed to the stomach bug myself. "Quality time" degenerated into barking orders while huddled in the fetal position (me) and enjoying a marathon of Star Trek and Clifford (them). I did manage to drag my sorry self into motion and hurdle various messes to get to Ainsey when I heard someone yell, "I think the baby's drinking medicine!" False alarm, thankfully.
3. Awakened to feel 75% better and so very, very grateful for:
Looking forward to a better weekend.
1. Good health
2. Good kids
3. My washing machine