Thursday, September 09, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

What a week! Life has been fast paced around here, and we're just getting warmed up. A few points of light:

1. I found great bargains on cute clothes that don't leave me looking like an extra on Baywatch (minus the flat stomach, the firm thighs, and the cute hair). Okay, so maybe there's just one aspect of my appearance that is reminiscent of Baywatch. When you've endured a scorching summer and wanted nothing more than to don a cotton tank top but then caught a glimpse of yourself in the tank top and immediately threw on a two piece layered outfit that made the sweltering heat far worse but at least wouldn't scandalize the neighbors . . . Sorry. Let me find the mute button.

I am excited to find cute clothes that fit well.

2. I am in the middle of a massive overhaul of the attic, the closets, the dressers. To the consignment sale it all goes!

3. We have a shiny new oven to match the dishwasher!

How was your week?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list of successes. Love #1. Good for you for finding things that flatter your figure and make you feel better. Yea!!

Tori said...

Ah, the never-ending search for flattering clothes. Glad you found some you like!

Kelly said...

Thanks! Ainsley is 13 months and still nursing, so shopping is is usually frustrating.

I'm glad you visited!

Kelly