1. It's bad enough that I'm sipping pinot grigio from a red, plastic cup shaped like a gun.
2. I glance into my vino and discover Darth Vader floating in it.
Oops! That's not Darth Vader. That's Ainsley sideways.
That's Vader in vino.
3. Kolbe brings home a book he has written. I can't decipher the title. "It's written in shark," he informs me.
4. Ainsley removes her diaper because, well, who wants to sit in that mess? I go dashing off to get the wipes. When I return she tells me, "I cleaned my bottom with Timmy's shirt." Mission accomplished! I guess.
5. We're leaving the doctor's office this morning. Ainsley throws her hands up in the air and says, rather loudly, "Where are my panties?" I'm pretty sure Tim was fervently wishing Catholics believed in the rapture and that it had occurred at exactly that moment.
6. Dave and John made a run to their favorite hard work store - Mistah Harbor Fweight. John came home with -- are you ready for this? -- a snow shovel. Dave must have seen it and been overwhelmed with nostalgia.
7. As I was buckling John's car seat the other day, he put his hands on my face and said, "Mama, I love your fullness." My fullness? I wondered what he meant. "Of your heart," he explained.
He flat slays me, that boy.
Jen at Conversion Diary rounds up Seven Quick Takes every Friday. Some of us can't get to it until Monday. Pop over to visit.