Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm Lovin' It

As we make the mad dash to the door this morning, Kolbe snags a stylish grocery bag to hold his P.E. clothes. Seeing the logo on the bag, he immediately says, "Walmart: Save money. Live better."


I start to laugh at this boy of mine who, I promise you, knows more jingles than anyone I know. He dons a serious face and launches into, "'Sometimes life gets, well, a little difficult."

This is a commercial for -- brace yourself -- a stool softener. But that's not all folks! He knows the Dulcolax commercial, too. Dulcolax doesn't make you go; it just makes it easier to go.

We've played this game before. I'm telling you, the kid can recite slogan after slogan until he has the entire family in stitches. We pass a Checkers, and he says, "Little place. Big taste." A Subway? Eat fresh! For no reason whatsoever  -- dollar for dollar, nobody protects you like Allstate. Geico? Fifteen minutes could save you 15% on car insurance.

By the time I make it to the car, I am laughing so hard Ainsley and John start saying, "Don't cry, Mama! Don't cry!"

I truly am lovin' it.

No comments: