Seven Quick Takes - The Doxycycline Edition
1. Do not -- Do! Not! -- take Doxycycline on an empty stomach. Gruesome, gruesome, gruesome.
2. It is entirely possible to direct the morning activities of four children while in the fetal position on the couch.
3. This can be accomplished without yelling or threatening. Okay, so maybe it wasn't accomplished without threatening, but that was one solitary threat and a lame and idle one at that.
4. My children are fully capable of feeding themselves, dressing themselves, snagging the bulk of their necessary supplies, and -- get this! -- packing their own lunches.
5. I have a zillion of the most generous, flexible neighbors on planet Earth. HT: Sue H. for giving my kids a ride to school.
6. In the aftermath of # 4, the house will look like it was ransacked by a band of marauding Huns headed south to sack Rome.
7. I just may disregard #1, overlook # 6, and do the whole she-bang over tomorrow. Then again, maybe I'll just fake it.
Visit Jen to add your Seven Quick Takes.