1. Tim: Baconators are beautiful.
2. John, on the correct use of adverbs: You said I almost stepped in dog poop. You don't even know the meaning of the word almost.
3. Ainsley, on Lenten sacrifices: I don't want to watch a Jesus show! I don't want to watch a Jesus show!
4. John, on omnipotence: Can Jesus hear a silent E?
5. Me: I am tired of having my face in front of a screen.
Kolbe, always one to make a little sacrifice: I'll have my face in front of a screen.
6. Ainsley: John needs to move his feet. He's nervousing me.
7. John: Mama, I had a dream last night that you had a cyber-baby.