Wednesday, January 09, 2013

A Few Pics


I have concluded that I have an extremely limited ability to multi-task.
 
I can live our two week vacation up North, or I can photograph it. I can revel in Christmas morning, or I can capture great footage of the whole affair. Blogging from afar? Sorry, I've splinched yet again. Cerebral cortex has gone AWOL.
 
We arrived home in the wee hours on Saturday. Over the next two days, I filed my nails and plucked my eyebrows. Both these jobs require:
 
a) Glasses
b) Tools
c) Time
d) A powerful magnifying mirror (at least for the eyebrows)
 
All this is to say I went through the holidays resembling a Woolley Mammoth with jagged claws.
 
Note to my sisters: If my eyebrows ever again look that bad, you have a familial obligation to bring this fact to my attention.
 
All this is a long-winded way of saying I snapped about ten good pictures the whole time we were gone. And here are three of them:
 
 
 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three photos are enough - they're great! It looks very snowy and Christmassy.