And at this point, I'm sure there are dutiful mothers out there shaking their heads in disbelief, saying, "What? You don't know if this material's fit for your kids?!?"
To these conscientious mothers I say, "Enjoy that one three-year-old of yours."
No more disclaimers . . . We were driving to school, and before we could begin the simple prayers we offer each morning, Tim and Kolbe launched into Rhett and Link's Famous Last Words. Here I offer sampling:
|Unrelated picture of John.|
2. Sharks don't attack people in t-shirts.
3. The fire extinguisher's empty. Get the hairspray!
4. No, don't apply pressure to the wound. Just fan it!
5. It's called rat poison, not human poison.
6. We didn't wear helmets when I was a kid!
7. So I put this end on my finger and then I grab the battery?
One of Kolbe's main missions in life is to keep me laughing. May he brighten your day as well. And hop over to Jen's to add your Quick Takes.