Friday, March 09, 2012

Seven Quick Takes

1. As I was prepping the hallway yesterday, I stumbled on this:



 . . . because everyone stores her toothbrush on top of the carbon monoxide detector.

2. And then I spied this:



. . . because everyone has a decapitated Buzz in the hallway.

3. I turned on my camera and found this:


. . .  which just perfectly captures the sinus situation under our roof. Thankfully, most of us are on the mend.

4. And then I found this:


. . .  because during Lent, we are all about media that edifies.


5. And then I see this:




. . . which just captures why --  two and a half years after birthing my daughter --  I still have moments, lots of moments, when I am overwhelmed by how much I love, love, love having a girl.

6. And then we pull into a restaurant, and John asks, "Who's going to dinner us?" And I reflect on how much I love, love, love having these boys.

7. And then Ainsley throws her arms around my leg and says, "Mama, I love, love, love you. You are the best!" And I realize it's all mutual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! You sound very blessed. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. Yet again I so much appreciate how you show the full range of life on your blog!

Still keeping you in my prayers, xox