Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Life

A few comments you don't care to overhear as you battle a migraine, ponder a difficult situation, realize there's no way you're going to the meeting you're expected to attend, and finish a batch of cookies you decided to bake for the Cub Scouts just 'cause you feel like it when there's no reason whatsoever that you should feel like it at the present moment:

1. Uh oh.

2. I sorry, Mama.

3. I cwean it up, Mama.

4. Owwwwww!

5. Mom, you left the cookies in the oven for a l-o-n-g time!

6. I didn't do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you! I wish I could relieve you of all domestic responsibilities - and take you out for a walk (as per your previous post). Really hope things are on the upswing by now!

Kelly@http:/inthesheepfold.blogspot.com said...

They are on the upswing; the migraine was a temporary set back.